You probably found this page because you’re an mail server administrator and our mail server did not accept your mails and provided you this URL.
If we don’t trust your mail server but should in your opinion, you can submit further information on this below. Note that filling in a delist request does not guarantee us removing you from our block list.
You’ll only receive a reply if we did accept your request.
Reasons why we may not trust you:
- your mail server was sending high amounts of spam
- your mail server operates in a untrusted IP address range
- your mail server has configuration flaws like
- missing or invalid SPF record
- missing or invalid DKIM record
- missing or invalid reverse DNS hostname
- missing or not matching hostname during EHLO phase